Friday, March 21, 2008

Last Minute Easter Recipes - Easter Menu - Easter Sides - Easter Dessert Recipes

  • This is for all of us who are domestically-challenged (mainly myself)
  • Big thanks to Taste of HomeMagazine, who sent these links to me in an email. I'm still not sure what we are going to do for Easter - we might even go out to eat...but just in case, here are some recipes that are good for Easter meal:
IN CASE OF EASTER MEAL EMERGENCY, CLICK THESE LINKS (lol)

I just love Taste of HomeMagazine - they have truly good people-tested recipes. They always have ingredients I have actually heard of before, and it's never terribly complicated.

I hope you all have a blessed Easter! Remember that it's not about being the perfect housekeeper or cook, it's about Jesus Christ, rebirth, and celebration with family. At least, that's the way I feel about it. If it was about being perfect, then I would have had to stop celebrating a long time ago, because frankly I don't cut it. I don't perform well in the kitchen under stress...! :)

No comments: