Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Cherry Fluff

Cherry Fluff is my name for this. I think some may call it Cherry Pineapple Salad. That doesn't sound as appetizing as Cherry Fluff, in my opinion. "Salad" always makes me think of leafy greens, which teeters dangerously close to making me think of healthy food. This is decidedly not healthy, unless you focus on the nutritional fiber from cherries and pineapple.

This is a great cool dessert for summer.

You'll need:

1 regular size container of Cool Whip, thawed.
1 regular size can of cherry pie filling mix
1 small can of pineapple tidbits (no kidding - it will really say "tidbits" on the can!)

Drain the pineapple juice into a glass or custard cup, in case you need it.

In medium sized bowl, mix Cool Whip, Cherry pie filling, and pineapple. I like to mix it it a Tupperware bowl that has a lid.

Refrigerate about an hour.

Because it is a pretty pink, it's a nice recipe for a baby shower or for Valentine's Day.

No comments: